|1998 California General Election|
Political Party Statements of Purpose
The purpose of the Reform Party of California is to build a party that represents the people, not special interests. We believe California and America needs a new choice to accomplish these goals:
- Implement the peoples will when they pass propositions.
- Work with all groups and cultures to implement fair and cost effective solutions in all areas -- education, crime, . . .
- Review all current programs.
- Balanced, tailored trade to eliminate the trade deficit and promote the general welfare within the U.S.A.
- Term limits on Members of Congress.
- Meaningful campaign finance/election reform.
- Create a new, fair, paperless tax system.
- Accurate accounting of the budget (including "off-budget" items) and achieve true balanced budget.
- Voter approval of all new taxes and fees.
- 501-DMV fee reduction.
- Local solutions to local problems.
- Empower individuals.
In just 18 days the Reform Party qualified for the ballot, the fastest in California history. The Reform Party is the only major party not indebted to special interests, thus is better able to represent you.
Join us, help us build the future. Your ideas, your vote, your voice is what California needs. Register Reform, vote Reform, join a chapter. You can make a difference. Let your voice be heard!
VALLI SHARPE-GEISLER, State Chair
Reform Party of California
4718 Meridian Avenue, msc 228
San Jose, CA 95118
(408) 997-9267 Fax/Voice
Web Site: california.reformparty.org/